Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a A4 website user
Protect your personal information by never providing credit card, bank account numbers or any other personal information open to misuse, to prospective employers.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access blocked at A4’s discretion.
2. Use of A4 Content
The Company authorises you to view and download a single copy of the material or content available on a4employment.com and to access and use the A4 Sites and the A4 Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the A4 Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of this a4employment.com Web Site and of all other websites under the Company's control, whether partial or otherwise, and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as the “A4 Sites”) such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other A4 content (collectively, "A4 Content"), are protected by copyright under Singapore and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. All A4 Content is the property of the Company. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Web Site are the exclusive property of the Company and are protected by Singapore and international copyright, trademark, and other laws Unauthorised use of the A4 Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, servicemark and other proprietary notices contained in the original A4 Content on any copy you make of the A4 Content. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose in connection with products or services that are not those of A4, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or that otherwise infringes A4's intellectual property rights.
Any code that A4 creates to generate or display the pages making up any A4 Site is also protected by A4's copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You may not use any of the A4 Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by uploading or republishing A4 Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the A4 Content in any other database or compilation for any purpose). You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any A4 Content or the pages making up any A4 Site which is also protected by the Company's copyright. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
3. A4 Site Restrictions
Users shall not use any A4 Site in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation A4 Content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, (c) that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to, (d) that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever, (e) harm minors in any way, (f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature, (g) impersonate another person or entity, (h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of A4’s computer systems or site or A4’s users, (i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of Singapore, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation. General Rules: The job posting and resume database features of the Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. Users may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Web Site Security Rules : Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of A4 Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing", (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
4. Registration Information
The Company reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by the Company or by third parties. Please see the Company's Privacy Statement for further details regarding your Information.
5. Use of the A4 Services
The job posting, resume database (“A4 Resume Database”) and other features of the A4 Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, the A4 Site may be used by individuals but does not permit professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the A4 Services is also subject to any other contracts You may have with A4. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with A4, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on a A4 Site.
6. Specific Prohibited Uses
The job posting and resume database features of A4employment.com may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees.
The Company specifically prohibits any other use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
2. Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
3. Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
4. Set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
5. Solicit personally identifiable information from other Users;
6. Post any jobs on A4 Site for any competitor of A4 or posting jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with A4;
7. Post jobs or content on any A4 Site that contain any hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, "hidden" keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting are prohibited;
8. Post jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions on A4 Site;
9. Post any jobs and/or advertisement and/or hiring methods on the website which are discriminatory in nature and / or devoid of fair employment practice as per the applicable laws, regulations of Singapore and /or Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment and/ or any other rules, regulations and policy framed in this connection by concerned ministry of the Government of Singapore.
10. Use any A4 Site Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
11. Post or submit to any A4 Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
12. Post on any A4 Site any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
13. Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of any A4 Site;
14. Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
15. Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any A4 Site‘s infrastructure;
16. Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any A4 Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such A4 Site;
17. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any A4 Site;
18. Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the A4 Content or information available from A4 Site; or
19. Frame or link to any of A4 Content or information available from any A4 Site;
20. Use the A4 Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Monster’s discretion
The Company also specifically prohibits any use / insertion of any of the User's URL, weblink, e mail address and website while posting any job on www.a4employment.com
and all Users agree not to use / insert any of the User's URL, weblink, e mail address and website while posting any job on www.a4employment.com
On non conformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms, A4 may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending User's ability to access the A4 Site(s) and determine whether to take any other actions whether to remove or request the removal of the User Content.A4 has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. Additionally,A4 has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending user as per law.
7. Information on Uploading Resume
8. User Content and Submissions
As a user, you are solely responsible for uploading your resume information, content, messages or other information ("User Content") that you submit, publish or display on the A4 Web Site.
The following is a list of User Content that is prohibited on the A4 Web Sites. The list is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content :
1. i) is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of another any group or individual;
3. involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
4. promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
5. promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
6. contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
7. displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
8. provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
9. provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users;
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on content / material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
The users agree, acknowledge and consent that they shall not post, upload, submit, publish and advertise any jobs, the hiring methods on the website which are discriminatory in nature and / or devoid of fair employment practice as per applicable the laws, regulations of Singapore and /or Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment and/ or any other rules, regulations and policy framed in this connection by the concerned Ministry of the Government of Singapore. Upon being notified to A4 by any third party or being suo-moto detected by A4 that any of the user is in breach of the above requirement, A4 shall immediately serve upon a notice to the concerned user to either delete or suitably amend such job posting, publication and advertisement to the satisfaction of A4. If the concerned user upon the receipt of the above notice from A4 fails to either delete or amend such job posting, publication and advertisement with a period of 24 hours from such receipt, then A4 shall at its sole discretion without any other prior notice immediately delete such job posting and in doing so, the concerned user agrees and acknowledges to waive, and hereby does waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies that he has or may have against Monster with respect thereto, and also agrees to indemnify and hold A4, its affiliates and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to their aforesaid content submission in A4 Website. For more information and details on Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment please visit the website www.fairemployment.sg
, which the user agrees to bind to.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding our services and the A4 Site. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the "Submission"), the Submission shall be the property of the Company. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. The Company shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person who submitted the Submission.
9. Additional Terms Applicable to Employers
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on A4 Site. A4 is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of A4 Site and A4 shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on A4 Site.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from A4, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from A4's databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through A4’s web servers.
In order to protect our A4 Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, A4 reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which A4 deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Candidate profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Sites. A4 does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived profiles may vary significantly from User Content.
A Job posting may not contain:
1. any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by A4;
2. misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in A4’s reasonable discretion;
3. the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by A4;
4. the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
5. more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
6. inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
7. material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use Your A4 job posting to:
1. post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
2. post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
3. post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
4. post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of A4 or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with A4;
5. sell, promote or advertise products or services;
6. post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
7. post any business opportunity that requires an up front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
8. post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
9. advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
10. request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
11. endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
12. promote a particular religion;
13. post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
14. except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her
1. racial or ethnic origin
2. political beliefs
3. philosophical or religious beliefs
4. membership of a trade union
5. physical or mental health
6. sexual life
7. the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
A4 reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any A4 Site, which in the reasonable exercise of A4’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that A4 believes is not in the best interest of A4.
If at any time during Your use of the A4Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to A4 or otherwise misled A4 in regards to the nature of Your business activities, A4 will have grounds to terminate Your use of the A4 Services.
Use of the A4 Resume Database by Employers
You shall use the A4 Resume Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with A4. You shall use the A4 Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from A4 Resume Database to any third party, unless You are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from A4 Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You shall not share Resume Database seat-based license login credentials with any other party, nor share Resume Database pay-per-view license login credentials with any party.
The A4 Resume Database shall not be used:
1. for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
2. to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed you that they do not want to be contacted); or
In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, A4 reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by them in any given time period. These limits may be amended in A4's sole discretion from time to time.
10. Additional terms applicable to Job Seekers
When You post your resume with A4 Site, You will be asked to provide A4 with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your "Information").
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting You, other than Your last name and URLs.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the A4 Site.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights and that if You delete Your A4 uploaded resume or terminated, all Your account information from A4, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from A4's databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through A4’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
11. Express Consent and Acknowledgement
You acknowledge, consent and agree that when submitting your resume for storage in our resume database, your resume is automatically searchable by employers, recruiters, hiring managers, headhunters, and human resource professionals (the "Employers"). The Company is not responsible for the use made of resumes by Employers who accessed your resume whilst it resides in our database. You acknowledge that when your resume is displayed in our database, personal information present within your resume (such as your email address), can be collected and used by parties other than the Employers. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties for which the Company is not responsible. The Company will attempt to limit access to our resume database to the Employers, but cannot guarantee that other parties will not gain access to this database. You may remove your resume from the Web Site at any time, but the Employers who have gained access to our database may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files or databases. The Company is not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of resumes or profiles in these instances.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that a resume will be created when you post on the A4 Web Site. In relation to the aforementioned, you agree that the Company may use your personal information to contact you and deliver information relating to the job search to you, or provide administrative notices or communications applicable to your use of the Web Site.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that the Company can disclose your resume and contact details ("Personal Information") to prospective Employers in order to seek qualified candidates. The Company uses data about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities made available.
In the event that you are an Employer posting job opportunities on the Web Site, you acknowledge and agree that you will use the candidates' Personal Information disclosed to you by the Company pursuant to your purchase of the Company's job posting packs for recruitment purposes only and will not disseminate such Personal Information to any third party or use such Personal Information for any other purposes.
12. Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
If You believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to A4 Web Site and is accessible on such A4 Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following information:
1. The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
2. A description of the copyrighted work You claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that You claim to be infringing;
3. Identification of the URL or other specific location on this web site where the material or activity You claim to be infringing is located or is occurring; You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity;
4. Your name, address, telephone number and, if You have one, your e-mail address;
5. A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that use on the web site of the copyrighted work in the manner You are complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law; and
6. A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the information You have provided in your notice is accurate and that You are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
13. Policy Regarding Termination Of Users And Account Holders Who Repeatedly Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others
A4 Employment Agency respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. The unauthorized reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owner’s rights. As a condition to your use of A4employment.com, You agree not to use a4employment.com or A4 Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will block access to a4employment.com of any Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against You, please contact A4 Employment Agency : By email: email@example.com
By Mail: 170, Upper Bukit Timah Road, Bukit Timah Shopping Center, @04-09, Singapore 588179
14. A4’s Liability
A4nurses.com Web Sites acts as, among other things, a venue for i) Employers to post job opportunities and and (ii) candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities. A4 does not screen or censor the listings including Profiles offered. A4 is involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. A4 is involved in the actual transaction between Employers and candidates. As a result, A4 is responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of Employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and A4 makes representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on A4employment.com Site. While A4 reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, resumes or other material from the A4 Sites from time to time, A4 does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
In addition, please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false identities. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Web Site. By its very nature, other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases may be deceptive. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the Web Site a4employment.com Site.
Because user authentication on the internet is difficult, A4 cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because A4 does not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control of the participants on the Web Site in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, You release the A4, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The A4 Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. A4 makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any A4 Site or the A4 Content. The use of A4 Site and the A4 Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to A4 Sites and may be made at any time. A4 cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any A4 Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from A4 or through shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the A4 Site. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on A4 Site. The Company is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any A4 Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on any A4 Site. A4 encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall A4 be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
A4 is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of the A4 Web Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on the A4 Web Site.
The Company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Web Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a user from the Company or from the Web Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
The company does not warrant that the web site will operate error-free or that the web site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the web site or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the company is not responsible for those costs.
The a4nurses.com web site and material are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. The company, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. The company makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
If You believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact our designated agent set forth above.
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, A4 may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. A4 has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
15. Disclaimer of Warranty
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT A4 SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT A4 SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF A4 SITE OR A4 CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE A4 SITE AND A4 CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, A4 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY A4 SITE OR ANY A4 SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT A4 SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY A4 SITE OR THE A4 CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, A4 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE A4 SITE AND A4 CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. A4, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. A4 MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE A4 CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
16. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL A4 SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY A4 SITE AND THE A4 CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT A4 IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
17. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, A4'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY A4 SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE A4 CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED SGD 30.
18. Links to Other Sites
A4 Web Site contains links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Company of the contents on such third-party Web sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
19. No Resale or Unauthorised Commercial Use
23. Term and Termination
Update effective: May, 2014